. Create a list of all users that may visit your site:
Prospective employers
The Art Institute of Seattle instructors
Fellow students
Family Members
Professionals in the Fashion Industry
. What will each of those users want to see in order to enjoy their visit to your site?
Prospective employers: the skills that I have gained from The Art Institute of Seattle and the projects, designs and work that I have created. My professional resume.
The Art Institute of Seattle instructors: The skills I have obtained while at school and the projects and work I have created. My professional resume.
Fellow students: Ideas for website design and organization. My projects and work that I have created.
Family Members: What I have learned and what I have to show for my portfolio after graduation.
Professionals in the Fashion Industry: the skills that I have gained from The Art Institute of Seattle and the projects, designs and work that I have created. My professional resume.
. Name your intended audience (the person(s) you need to persuade.)
Union Bay
Top Line Shoes
BDA Inc.
Seattle based magazines
Seattle based marketing firms
Professionals in the Pacific Northwest
. Describe what you need to inform and persuade them of:
Promote my: show them my professional work; the designs I have created, the extra curricular projects I have been involved in and the quarter I spent abroad.
Goals of the site are: to show prospective employers my skill level and professionalism.
My ultimate message/philosophy (about who you are): I am a hardworking; professional individual who wants to enjoy what she is doing every minute of every day. I want to work with a company who cares about their employees and wants to create an enjoyable atmosphere where all employees can thrive. I try and live my life to the fullest and put 150% into everything that I do.
What is the story you are telling? I am going to be telling the story of how far I have come and what I have accomplished during my time at The Art Institute of Seattle. I want to show my skill level and professionalism and show what I can do.
. List the assets you need to persuade the user: Which 7 (minimum) projects? scans of what?, photos of what objects? images from what computer graphics program? what descriptive text? list them.
Digital Marketing:
Images of what I created in this class.
Layout of website created
Other element from project
Design:
Goodwill Glitter Gala design
Color Theory designs
Other design projects
Trash Couture project
“Bag Hag”:
Business plan examples
Store planning board
Store layout
Senior Project:
Chosen elements from project
Published elements from project
Creative Section:
Photos I have taken
Drawings I have done
Anything else I can think of
Professional Resume
Concept Statement:
Focused, detail oriented and a self-proclaimed perfectionist. These are just a few of the terms used to describe Jessica Leigh Baldwin. Jessica not only brings an outstanding work ethic but a drive that will benefit the lucky company she works with upon her graduation from The Art Institute of Seattle. Her professional attitude makes her an ideal co-worker and employee, while her creative mind brings new ideas and ways of doing business. Jessica looks forward to the opportunity to work with a well established, local company within their marketing department or creative division. She also looks to become an asset to that company, while both working hard and having fun. With her Bachelor of Science degree in Fashion Marketing and Management she looks forward to the different avenues her education will bring her to. While in school she was awarded many academic excellence awards as well as being involved in many extracurricular activities, including a quarter studying abroad in Paris, France. Jessica brings many things to the table, without her on your team; work may continue the way it has been, however with Jessica on your team you can bet that changes will happen and they will be great changes!
Monday, January 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
great. Concise; directed.
ReplyDelete