Name: Jessica L Baldwin
Department: BS Fashion Marketing & Management
Current graduation date by Quarter/Year: March 25th, 2010
Online Social and Professional networks:Facebook, MySpace, Linkedin
Website URL:
What software experience do you have? (explain all that apply) I have experience with MS Office and some experience with Photoshop.
Photoshop: minimal experience
Fireworks: n/a
Illustrator: n/a
Flash: n/a
Dreamweaver: n/a
HTML: n/a
InDesign: n/a
Other: again I am a little scared that I may not have enough experience for this class, but I am going to work very hard.
Tell what your objective for the class to the best of your knowledge:
Learn Dreamweaver? I want to learn Dreamweaver, I have no working knowledge of this software.
Publish web site? I want to publish a professional website to show perspective employers and have others see my work that I have created.
Revise and update current site? I do not have a current site to update.
Begin process of web presence? The world wide web has such a massive control over society that every professional must have working knowledge of software and websites.
Fashion Marketing Students: What are the objectives you would like your website to achieve? (I am very curious)
I want to brand myself throughout my business cards, website, resume, portfolio handouts and overall professional portfolio. I want to show my creativeness, originality, professionalism and overall skills with the above. I want my website to reflect who I am and what type of professional I am. I feel that with the knowledge from this class, I will create a wonderful website and add a much needed skill to my resume.
No comments:
Post a Comment